Monday, February 15, 2010

Curried Watermelon

This dish is great to have with pre-dinner drinks. It may be made several hours before using.
Serve with individual forks or toothpicks.
It is very good to have with with sparkling wine. It is low calorie and has a low glycemic load
.

Watermelon
Lemon or lime
Keens curry powder
Fresh Vietnamese hot mint (or plain mint)
Chilli flakes (optional)
  • Cube several slices of seedless watermelon and place in a bowl.
  • Squeeze half a large lemon or whole small one (lime is even better) and mix into the lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of Keens curry.
  • Shred some mint.
  • Tip the lemon/curry mix, mint and chilli flakes onto the watermelon and gently coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to My Recipes Online! I do hope that you enjoy my food! I very much appreciate your comments.

Thank you for dropping by and I hope to see you back ;-)